Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 328 - Sept. 12, 2012



lifeguard tower 26 - Ocean Park, Santa Monica CA
trash collected for 20 min. 
1.1 pounds
1,241.5 pounds total 

7 cigarettes



As I approach beach cleanup 365 of The Daily Ocean it's obvious that I've used creativity, passion and determination to carry a message and a call to action for cleaner oceans. These last three and a half years have transformed me. I know I can affect the world in a positive way. 
It started with one little cleanup and some brainstorming. 



My challenge to you is - can you take 20 min. this week and think of a specific talent you have that could contribute to a cleaner ocean and a healthier planet? 

20 min. to dream
20 min. to stand up for your family and for the planet

What would you do if you felt like you had more time?
What would you do if you believed in yourself and your abilities? 



I know you too are passionate, intelligent, capable, and willing to work hard. I know that your contribution matters, I know you like me undervalue what you have to say.

TAKE 20 MIN. THIS WEEK AND DREAM BIG FOR THE OCEAN, FOR THE EARTH, FOR EACH OTHER, FOR YOUR FAMILY. 

(leave me a comment if you'd like to share what you come up with. I'd love to hear from you!)




No comments:

Post a Comment