Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 327 - Sept. 11, 2012



lifeguard tower 26 - Ocean Park, Santa Monica CA
trash collected for 20 min. 
3.1 pounds 
1,240.4 pounds total

12 cigarettes



After speaking at Blue Drinks, I got to thinking about the GREEN MOVEMENT. It's done wonders for the planet. It's how we identify a healthier choice when shopping fOR everything from groceries to a car. But does this label need to expand to fit a broader message that could attract more people?

I think so. For when we think about the term environment we think green. But an expanded message to explain a healthier environment is one that includes the colors and description of you and me, our pets and children, the ocean, the color of the sky, the flowers in your backyard. It's a multi-colored movement because in greening the planet we have to and will be healthier ourselves. 


IT'S NOT GREEN OR BLUE BUT ALL THE COLORS OF YOU AND ME



 I'd like to pose a question to you, that I am asking myself.

WHO AM I TO THINK MY ACTIONS CAN CHANGE THE WORLD?

WHO AM I NOT TO?



No comments:

Post a Comment